WHC

Oct 19, 2018, 3:09:10 AM10/19/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Dear!

I just followed the tutorial named Pizza Order and modified a little bit to try data storage to fusion sheet.
But it is not working when I click the submit button to send the data to fusion sheet.
Please help me! For the reference, please find the attachment aia.

The console data was inputted as per youtube video lecture, I believe there is not a mistake.
Best Regards,
WNH
B181019.aia

Boban Vukovic

Oct 19, 2018, 10:52:43 AM10/19/18
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
you are missing key file,file with .p12 extension

Boban Vukovic

Oct 19, 2018, 11:00:45 AM10/19/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
actually you have it,just go to Designer window>FusiontablesControl1 and in Keyfile property switch from"none" to your key file

WHC

Oct 22, 2018, 3:24:40 AM10/22/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Dear Boban Vukovic,

I really appreciate for your kind explanation!!!! Problem is fixed, I was put the data only block box, not in design properties.
many thanks,
WNH