No puedo subir una app a Google PlayStore

WAN Radio

Jun 23, 2019, 6:19:19 PM6/23/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Cree una app simple para escuchar streaming de radio. Al intentar subirla a PlayStore me pide que actualice el nivel de API a 28 y que utilice Android App Bundle. Nunca antes me paso. Como puedo corregir eso?
Gracias

TimAI2

Jun 23, 2019, 6:22:44 PM6/23/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

SteveJG

Jun 23, 2019, 6:59:15 PM6/23/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Searching the Forum for  API Level 28 provides the following advice  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/%22api$20level$2028%22%7Csort:date

WAN Radio

Jun 23, 2019, 7:50:33 PM6/23/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
SteveJG
Thanks a lot for the info. But I just tried to upload an app, a simple radio streaming app, and it was rejected. The Google play console don´t let me review and publish the app if is not API level 28.
There is any AI upgrade?
Thanks again

SteveJG

Jun 23, 2019, 7:59:58 PM6/23/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Then you are rejected for other reasons Luis.   Are you using a Texting or phone component and developing using Companion 2.53u to compile?

WAN Radio

Jun 23, 2019, 8:44:53 PM6/23/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
SteveJG, thanks again.

I am using only AI.
Here the block I am using. Is just the audio player and links to FB, Twitter and Instagram.
I just uploaded 3 or 4 apps using exactly the same bocks.
Thanks in advance.
Luis
blocks.jpg

SteveJG

Jun 23, 2019, 8:51:42 PM6/23/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com

whatsapp.PNG

I do not know but I expect this code may be the issue  .  Google may not like using phone  here since the 'new' Google Play security limitations on what an app can do.  It may be that Google no longer accepts links to Twitter or Instagram also.

WAN Radio

Jun 23, 2019, 9:02:28 PM6/23/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks for your help.
I will delete those blocks and try again.
Thank you.

SteveJG

Jun 23, 2019, 9:28:46 PM6/23/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
OK, worth trying.  Also make sure you compiled with Companion 2.53 ... you need that for API 26