Lucas

May 13, 2019, 1:57:53 PM5/13/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I've a problem concerning my switch in my app. I can used it when i'm connected directly with AI Companion but since i download the app with th QR code or with th APK, my app doesn't work. I made some test and I deduced that the problem comes from th Switch. Asking for a solution thanks to you!

Peter Mathijssen

May 13, 2019, 2:39:22 PM5/13/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Please search the forum before asking a question. This has been asked a couple of times today. Choose any theme but the classic one and it should work if you have a phone with an android version of 4 and higher.

ABG

May 13, 2019, 2:40:36 PM5/13/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
There's a recent thread on that in the App Inventor Issues of FAQ
ABG