Multiple AI Companions for apps relying on bluetooth communication

Fogolol !!

Aug 1, 2019, 10:25:01 PM8/1/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello, I am trying to build a simple two player game on your platform that uses bluetooth to transmit coordinates, etc between each other but it doesn't seem like it's possible to have multiple phones connected to test if the app works.
I'd apreciate if you considered adding a multi companion feature to make my life and other people in similar positions' lives easier.
(By the way, the app inventor extensions tag is there because I'm trying to use bluetooth LE on my app due to its aparent larger functionality)
Thank you.

ABG

Aug 2, 2019, 9:54:21 AM8/2/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum