Assigned to jeffrey....@gmail.com by farzeen....@gmail.com

owo

May 28, 2018, 8:08:34 AM5/28/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
To make some apps I was using a Google account without a gmail address, the account was set up using my college e-mail address, later I added a gmail address to the account and now I cannot access the apps I created before I created a gmail! These apps are for my college course and they need to be completed by the end of the week.

Thanks

Farzeen Harunani

May 28, 2018, 8:25:12 AM5/28/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi,
If you can still access the apps from before (with a code, I'm guessing?), it will be easier to download the AIA files and upload them to your Gmail account.
Farzeen

owo

May 28, 2018, 9:04:46 AM5/28/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Where could I get the code and how would I use it?

Farzeen Harunani

May 29, 2018, 8:35:32 AM5/29/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I think I misunderstood how you were logging in.
I'm escalating this issue.

Farzeen

jeffrey.schiller

May 29, 2018, 10:27:21 AM5/29/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Can you send me the gmail address you are attempting to use. App Inventor accounts are only associated with one email address, so I'm not sure what you mean when you say that you added a gmail address to the account.

-Jeff