Diana G

Apr 6, 2019, 1:27:51 AM4/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I want to make an app in which the music from the player plays through all the screens. The player starts to play on Screen 1 and works fine through all the screens. I have already enabled PlayOnlyInForeground. However, the player replays the music once I return to Screen1. Is there any way I can solve this???

Diana G

Apr 6, 2019, 1:40:32 AM4/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
The music overlays with the music that was played beforehand. But what I want it to do is for it to continue playing even if it came back to screen 1.

BodyMindPower

Apr 6, 2019, 3:19:14 AM4/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
try this:

Anke

Diana G

Apr 6, 2019, 8:05:47 AM4/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
It does not work. The music still overlays, so I have to manually stop the player so that it doesn't overlay

BodyMindPower

Apr 6, 2019, 9:58:17 AM4/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Did you use only my blocks to build the app (apk)? If so, that should work.
Otherwise show your (relevant) blocks or post the AIA.

Anke