O instalador de pacote parou

Tie Maeda

May 6, 2019, 9:52:22 PM5/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
i've tried to install an app that I've made some mouths ago. This one installed normally, but i've tried a new app that i scanned the QR code. This app is an old app that i downloaded again on my cellphone, but it's not working. Just a message "O instalador de pacote parou", anda i tried another apk installers, but no way.
What can I do? Is there an app that can help me?

Ghica

May 8, 2019, 9:29:09 AM5/8/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Do you still have the source code for your app? (the .aia)
If yes, re-build the app using the latest version of app inventor.
If that does not solve your problem, provide more information about what your app is trying to do and post the .aia file
Cheers, Ghica.