Procampo Canaã

Apr 11, 2019, 3:25:10 PM4/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello friends of the forum

I need help with Webviewer from App Inventor 2 because the component does not allow widgets.

On Screen1, I wrote in WebViwer's HomeUrl only the site address.

Example: when entering webcamtoy, with >>> the same prompts to: press the button to access your camera.

When pressed it says: Access denied camera.

This occurs with Prompt to permission marked or unchecked,

How do I get permission from the camera on this site or in others that need other functions such as microphone, location?
Best Regards !!!

SteveJG

Apr 11, 2019, 4:10:52 PM4/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
The WebVIewer that is part of the Android system files App Inventor 2 uses is not a full featured browser.  That is part of your issue.

You might have better success accessing your Web page using the ActivityStarter, that makes use of your Android's default browser.

If you want to work with "How do I get permission from the camera on this site or in others that need other functions such as microphone, location?", you probably cannot using App Inventor.

Regards,
Steve