Assigned to srl...@appinventor.mit.edu by carte...@gmail.com

CityMinecrafter74

Jun 30, 2019, 7:41:07 AM6/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Seriously?
Hi. I was making my app yesterday and saved everything. When I came back today and did some more work, the session expired, so I reloaded and signed back in. I almost fainted when EVERY SCREEN got deleted. How do I get them back?

TimAI2

Jun 30, 2019, 8:06:31 AM6/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Did you save an aia project file to your PC for backup ? If so upload that and carry on.
If not someone from MIT may be able to rescue your project. It is the weekend so the may not get onto it until tomorrow....

Chris Ward

Jun 30, 2019, 4:01:49 PM6/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
.... or perhaps you have logged in with a different gmail account?