Tanish Ranjan

May 6, 2019, 11:00:35 AM5/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Currently i am working on an app to compete with Whatsapp, wechat etc. but now i am confused. Actually i am unable to create duplicate copies of the format i created on a screen just below the above for the required no. of times with different data.

If you can Help me out with it then I would be able to complete two of my apps easily and nicely.

Thanks in Advance and hope someone would be able to solve my problem. Please...

TimAI2

May 6, 2019, 11:29:00 AM5/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Are you going to show us anything?

relevant blocks / screenshots / designer ?

All components have to be present at run time, therefore a data replacement approach may work, otherwise to use webviewer and javascript table building

Tanish Ranjan

May 11, 2019, 12:27:35 PM5/11/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
This is the Home Screen:-

1.png

Here I want that this block's duplications for the required number of times:-

2.png

TimAI2

May 11, 2019, 1:02:24 PM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Have a look at Colin Tree's Custom Listview Extension (make sure you go through the thread to find the latest version)

Tanish Ranjan

May 14, 2019, 6:23:14 AM5/14/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks :)
I think this can really help me out.

Thanks a lot again.

Tanish Ranjan

May 15, 2019, 4:42:32 AM5/15/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Another issue!!!

I want the app to send a code on the entered email ID from my email ID.(where i want that my email ID should not be saved in the user's phone)

SteveJG

May 15, 2019, 8:03:56 AM5/15/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
This '(send a code on the entered email ID from my email ID.(where i want that my email ID should not be saved in the user's phone ')) is not possible using App Inventor Blocks.

Regards,
Steve