Contest Entry - Unable to choose which screen must appear first.

Arjun Santhoshkumar

Nov 30, 2013, 9:31:50 AM11/30/13
to appinvent...@mit.edu, Hal Abelson
Hi Hal,

While working on my 'Ez School Bus Locator' and other apps, I encountered a challenge! I would like to present this along with a suggestion for future release to make things easier for all...

Both App inventor 2 and App Inventor Classic do not allow us to rearrange the screens to choose a different 'first screen', neither does it allow us to add a new screen before the first screen. This poses a big problem once you start building your app and are in mid way.

Hope you will consider this suggestion.

--
Regards,
Arjun