Tamerlan Aliyev

May 11, 2018, 9:41:15 AM5/11/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Dear MIT users.

I need help with my school project, if somebody can help me please. Give me an a advice, i want to use nfc and proximity sensor to open the doors. Basically transfer physical card in to phone.

SteveJG

May 11, 2018, 10:23:16 AM5/11/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Documentation for

may help.

Could you explain how you think these  features could be used to open a door?     Does the door have a QR scan recognizer that will allow the door to open or something else Tamerian?

Be aware, NFC and the proximity sensor do not work with all Android devices.  How the proximity sensor does work, in my opinion is a disappointment, so I recommend you try some of the tutorials first to see how these controls work and perform before committing to your school Project.

Regards,
Steve