Web form report: I can't find the text read or write Bloc...

mitappinv...@appinventor.mit.edu

Mar 5, 2014, 6:20:25 AM3/5/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Date Submitted: Tue Mar 04 2014 23:40:10 GMT-0500 (EST)
Email: 5024...@qq.com

Service: MIT App Inventor (App Inventor 2)

Operating System: Windows XP

Browser: Chrome

Device: Xiaomi1 C1

Connection: USB Cable

Issue:
I can't find the text read or write Blocks.Do App Inventor 2 has this
function? I need help, because of I need this function, thank you for your
reading.

Comments:

Taifun

Mar 5, 2014, 9:35:44 AM3/5/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@appinventor.mit.edu
can you explain a little bit, what you are trying to do?
to write some text you can use for example a label and display it with Label1.Text = this is my text
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Abraham Getzler

Mar 5, 2014, 5:49:51 PM3/5/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, mitappinv...@appinventor.mit.edu
I once had an English teacher who could force text out of me.
You can't force text out of your users.
The best you can hope for is to have a text input box in the Designer where
they can type their text, and maybe a button they can press when they are done typing.

ABG