Tinywebdb

Stefano Montevecchi

Jun 11, 2019, 9:14:54 AM6/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
HI,

how can I create my tinywebdb service? the instructions on the site are obsolete, where can I find them updated? thank you.

Peter Mathijssen

Jun 11, 2019, 9:22:27 AM6/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

TimAI2

Jun 11, 2019, 9:23:53 AM6/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
We await an update on the method/instructions from MIT - many things have changed since they were first written. We just have to be patient, it is proving hard enough at present for the team to keep up with all the Google changes :)

Peter Mathijssen

Jun 11, 2019, 9:30:14 AM6/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I tested this option as a replacement for TinywebDB and it works.

TimAI2

Jun 11, 2019, 9:39:56 AM6/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Nice :)

Stefano Montevecchi

Jun 14, 2019, 6:23:55 AM6/14/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thx Peter i will try this method

Stefano Montevecchi

Jun 14, 2019, 7:34:39 AM6/14/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

I would have another question to ask you if it is not a problem. Is it possible, using tinywebdb, to drop tags or delete only or all values ​​under a specific tag?