Bug on setting "None" on background color for button since nb169 (July 11, 2018)

Assigned to ewpa...@gmail.com by chrisw...@gmail.com

Marcio Luís Zerwes

Jul 14, 2018, 6:14:00 PM7/14/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Since latest "nb169 (July 11, 2018)" release by AI2, I got issue when setting Background Color to "None" for buttons. Buttons do no longer turn trasnparent by setting Background Color to None. Se exeamples in attached.
I was abble to handle it by difining a trasnparent image to the button, but I do not like this kind of work arround, so I hope MIT will fix that soon.

Chris Ward

Jul 14, 2018, 9:34:21 PM7/14/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello Marcio

It's a known bug, hopefully it can be fixed quickly.

BodyMindPower

Jul 15, 2018, 3:16:30 AM7/15/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I got the same issue. It might help temporarily if "Shape" is set to "rounded" instead of "default".