Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

javi eivi

neprebran,
4. maj 2019, 19:49:044. 5. 19
do MIT App Inventor Forum

Hello!

For a few days, I have been researching for your institute work to make the visible part of an application, for this, our teacher recommended us to do in Balsamiq:

(This is how he wants us to do it)

After searching the internet, I found a similar program or that I think called Figma, which you can do the external part in a more beautiful way than the sample above:

Imagen relacionada

(An example of the internet)

My question is this:

If I do the external part, referring to the design, taking into account that I have done the internal and external part in the inventor app, it would be as in example 1, moved to 2?

Any guidance response would be very helpful, thanks for your attention :)

SteveJG

neprebran,
4. maj 2019, 20:07:054. 5. 19
do MIT App Inventor Forum
This question is similar to a post you made yesterday  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!profile/mitappinventortest/APn2wQcm0YbfFVEpu26vvzJCfigLN1WqVkI2XN63q3fg28bExMT4tqxeYYbzaw09MBt6fl1BHy5T/mitappinventortest/90Y4mgEGfko/5C6Q10H5AQAJ .

You can reproduce similar Android Screens to what you show.   The first figure you present is similar to a tutorial about how to use a screen manager...https://puravidaapps.com/manager.php

To make the first figure 'pretty' and attractive in App Inventor,  place an image in the Screen background.   See these articles (an videos) showing how you can make an interesting screen interface using App Inventor  https://www.google.com/search?q=app+inventor+using+layouts&oq=app+inventor+using+layouts&aqs=chrome..69i57.6207j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The programs you use to make mock ups use a technology called WYSIWYG ... it means what you see is what you get.   App Inventor does NOT do that.  Instead it uses what we call Layouts to position controls and components.  To provide correct spacing, the designer uses  Labels with the text turned off to provide spacers between controls.  To understand how this works, view the videos above.

Does this help?

Regards,
Steve

javi eivi