Connect via USB doesn't recognize Oneplus 6T

Avinash Sampath

Aug 25, 2019, 11:31:49 AM8/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
We are trying to use MIT app inventor in lab setup and WiFi won't be available there. So I am trying to test my app by connecting via USB on my Windows 10. It recognized Moto G5 and I was able to test the app with live changes seen. But I had a new phone Oneplus 6T (USB debugging mode enabled, File transfer mode on, Drivers Installed). App inventor couldn't recognize it seems, when I click Connect -> USB. The AiStarter is also running. But i receive the message " AI2 does not see your device, make sure the cable is plugged in and drivers are correct"

Screenshot (346).png