SBeasley

May 9, 2019, 9:02:08 AM5/9/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
My whole class is getting the same error I have attached.  I have gotten it before on my mac, but I just refresh and login again and it usually works.  This time nothing.  Thanks for any help!!  I also sent to my IT.
Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 8.00.16 AM.png

Evan Patton

May 9, 2019, 4:31:18 PM5/9/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello Mrs. Beasley,

You may need to clear your browser cookies if the issue persists. Typically, when you reach the login page we generate a token that is valid for up to 5 minutes. If you haven't logged in by this time, and then proceed to login in with Google, you will get this error. In some circumstances, the cookie with the token won't expire (it may depend on your browser settings), and so you may continue getting the error even after attempting a second login.

Regards,
Evan