marina

Jul 3, 2018, 10:36:45 AM7/3/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Insegno in una scuola secondaria di primo grado con alunni minori di 13 anni che non possono quindi avere un account google. La scuola nella quale insegno al momento non è registrata in G Suite for education e prima di fare la richiesta alla Dirigente Scolastica vorrei sapere se gli alunni possono utilizzare AppInventor con un account gmail.
In attesa di un gentile riscontro porgo cordiali saluti

Evan Patton

Jul 3, 2018, 2:05:57 PM7/3/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi Marina,

You may also want to look at http://code.appinventor.mit.edu/, which allows you to work anonymously and return to your project(s) using a 4-word code. This approach does not require the use of a Google account.

Regards,
Evan

marina

Jul 4, 2018, 11:20:36 AM7/4/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks, Evan,

you've been really very helpful
I have not used Appinventor for a long time now I start working to get our hands back.
I ask you if you also know Thunkable and in case if there is also with that application the possibility of not using the google account.
Still many thanks

Regards,
Marina

SteveJG

Jul 4, 2018, 11:57:08 AM7/4/18
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
For Thunkable log in options, please contact Thunkable (  https://community.thunkable.com/  ) Marina.

This is the App Inventor 2 Forum.   Thunkable is a third party clone of App Inventor and is a commercial endeavor.  They can best answer your questions about Thunkable login.

Mixing App Inventor and Thunkable aia files and code can result in unintended consequences.  The problems include file corruption, inability to load a Thunkable developed aia successfully on the App Inventor 2 server, and app instability depending on the components used with each compiler that may not exist on the other.,  We strongly recommend that if users develop on one platform or another to STAY on that platform for any one Project, especially if developing in a teaching environment.  Mixing compilers does have unintended consequences.

Regards,
Steve

marina

Jul 4, 2018, 7:41:40 PM7/4/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks for the precious information Steve.

Regards,
Marina