Radio Solution

Aug 7, 2018, 5:37:33 PM8/7/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
When I build the App with my own signature in the menu where it says: APP (Save .apk to my computer) works normally.
when I want to do it using the other option of the App for Google Play menu (Save .apk to my computer) shows this error.

App Inventor is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating style xml
________Creating provider_path xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 0.279 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling appinventor/ai_produccionradiosolution/FM1023_CON_ABONO/Screen1.yail to appinventor.ai_produccionradiosolution.FM1023_CON_ABONO.Screen1)
(compiling appinventor/ai_produccionradiosolution/FM1023_CON_ABONO/Screen7.yail to appinventor.ai_produccionradiosolution.FM1023_CON_ABONO.Screen7)
(compiling appinventor/ai_produccionradiosolution/FM1023_CON_ABONO/Screen6.yail to appinventor.ai_produccionradiosolution.FM1023_CON_ABONO.Screen6)
(compiling appinventor/ai_produccionradiosolution/FM1023_CON_ABONO/Screen4.yail to appinventor.ai_produccionradiosolution.FM1023_CON_ABONO.Screen4)
(compiling appinventor/ai_produccionradiosolution/FM1023_CON_ABONO/menu.yail to appinventor.ai_produccionradiosolution.FM1023_CON_ABONO.menu)
(compiling appinventor/ai_produccionradiosolution/FM1023_CON_ABONO/Screen3.yail to appinventor.ai_produccionradiosolution.FM1023_CON_ABONO.Screen3)
(compiling appinventor/ai_produccionradiosolution/FM1023_CON_ABONO/Screen5.yail to appinventor.ai_produccionradiosolution.FM1023_CON_ABONO.Screen5)
(compiling appinventor/ai_produccionradiosolution/FM1023_CON_ABONO/Screen2.yail to appinventor.ai_produccionradiosolution.FM1023_CON_ABONO.Screen2)
(compiling /tmp/runtime1805054812809524272.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 1.36 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 3.47 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
________Signing the apk file

My signature has an error?
If I use the original created by AppInventor everything is fine.... but I can not publish in Google Play. How do I import a firm that works well?

Evan Patton

Aug 7, 2018, 7:19:04 PM8/7/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks for letting us know. The Google Play option is experimental in order to address policy changes Google is making in the Google Play store. If I have your permission, we can take a look at the project in your account to try and determine why the build is failing.

Regards,
Evan

Radio Solution

Aug 7, 2018, 10:09:57 PM8/7/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Of course you can. I do not know if I should provide you with any special information.
Pay attention that the error occurs only when loading my own signature. If the process is done with the signature placed by default AppInventor, that error was not shown. I generated the signature using KeySotre Explorer 5.3.2. Thank you.