跳到第一則未讀訊息

jyothi s

未讀,
2019年5月2日 凌晨3:10:422019/5/2
收件者:MIT App Inventor Forum
I have created an app to collect some data. Currently these data is saved as a .CSV file. Now I want to save it directly to a DB Server. Is it possible with MIT App Inventor.

TimAI2

未讀,
2019年5月2日 凌晨4:30:332019/5/2
收件者:MIT App Inventor Forum
Which database server? You have a choice:

mySQL
sqLite
BuIlt-in sqLite (on App)
Google Sheets
CloudDB - Redis
Firebase

jyothi s

未讀,
2019年5月2日 凌晨4:35:512019/5/2
收件者:MIT App Inventor Forum
My choice is sqLite database server. Is it possible to save data from App to DB server installed  in my machine?

TimAI2

未讀,
2019年5月2日 清晨5:20:432019/5/2
收件者:MIT App Inventor Forum
If doing it locally on your network, if expecting to access your machine from outside of your network then you will have to expose your machine and the database to the internet.

I have not tried it, but the extensions available for using sqLite on the device, "may" be able to refer to an external sqLite DB ?

Otherwise some additional coding will be required to get this working

jyothi s

未讀,
2019年5月2日 清晨7:17:522019/5/2
收件者:MIT App Inventor Forum
Ok sir.Thank you so much for your kind help.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息