Custom listview with properties afar

Full Courses

Aug 26, 2019, 10:52:15 AM8/26/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello! My name is Manoel and I need one listview with a lot more properties with one image lest sided and one for if I want to set in background listview one title texts and one subtitle text and 50 sub titles to carry moredata and retrieve and pass data I will pay for that I need it less than 3 days for my projects please help me I can pay a good reward and get it the rights under my name please contact me soon quicly I really need it my contact whatsapp 5519988664001

The list vew should be just like in the image you will see
Example listview.jpeg

TimAI2

Aug 26, 2019, 12:17:22 PM8/26/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
If the built in listview does not do what you want look HERE for other possible listview extensions

ABG

Aug 26, 2019, 12:25:57 PM8/26/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
See the For Hire section of FAQ