Heeeelp

is duplicateview conversation

Jhonny Bazantes

Feb 22, 2014, 1:02:58 PM2/22/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
please urgent help:

I want to make a simple application, consisting of a button to activate a web relay.

The web interface of the relay, she requested to enter a password and a user. Then you can turn on the relay. Now, the url to access the relay are:

http://username:password @ 192.168.1.101:80 This is to enter a username and password. That is, to be validated.

http://192.168.1.101:80/relays.cgi?relay=1 This is to turn on the first relay.

Now, I want to design a simple application that has a button, and click the button to run these two url and activate the relay.

Please I need urgent help. I've been trying days and I have not been able to obtain access.

thanks
This conversation is locked