I'm created one app but its not installed in my Android phone. Why?

瀏覽次數:31 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

O.F SAGOR

未讀,
2019年9月2日 上午10:13:272019/9/2
收件者:MIT App Inventor Forum
Dear Sir/Madam,
For your information.
I'm new app inventor user.
I'm already created one app but its not installed in my Android phone. Why?

TimAI2

未讀,
2019年9月2日 上午10:48:522019/9/2
收件者:MIT App Inventor Forum
Please provide a more detailed explanation of what you are trying to achieve, what you have done so far, what works, what doesn't work...

Did you compile an apk ?

Did you install this to your phone ? (Either by using the QR Code or copying file over then installing it )

O.F SAGOR

未讀,
2019年9月2日 中午12:10:232019/9/2
收件者:MIT App Inventor Forum
my app name Text2Speach it is when i connect with ai companion than its working. But, when i make apk file and trying to install than showing this message "App not installed" Please see the attach file & Solve it.
app problem.png

Taifun

未讀,
2019年9月2日 中午12:13:162019/9/2
收件者:MIT App Inventor Forum
what kind of device is that? and what is the Android version?
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

O.F SAGOR

未讀,
2019年9月2日 中午12:19:052019/9/2
收件者:MIT App Inventor Forum