When I try Emulator, it says doesn't recognize aiStarter version.

Yan Klarin

Aug 2, 2019, 4:37:17 PM8/2/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I do NOT have a cellphone connected to my project.
aiStarter is not asking for updating.
It should be very comfortable to work with Emulator.
Thank you very much.
aiStarter_version_Emulator_problem.docx
yan1.aia

SteveJG

Aug 5, 2019, 8:55:21 AM8/5/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Did you download aiStarter from here http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/setup-emulator  Yan and followed all the Steps.  Did you install the software in the default location or somewhere else.  If you installed in your own folder, that could be your issue.  Users must install aiStarter where the MIT installer places it.

What browser are you using with the Designer.   Do NOT use Edge, use Firefox or Chrome.   Strange things happen when developers use Microsoft Edge to run App Inventor.

Regards,
Steve