Marcus Paulo Amorim

Sep 4, 2015, 10:23:29 AM9/4/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com

Service: MIT App Inventor (App Inventor 2)

Operating System: Windows 7

Browser: Chrome

Device: LG Optimus G

Connection: WiFi

Good day.

I'm starting with App Inventor 2 and created a project that makes a connection to a local server on my network to see if the username and password are correct in the database. After that it would open another screen.

While building the project in App Inventor, it worked perfectly, now after I spent it to .apk and installed on the phone, stopped working and does not connect to my local server.

The error that appears is:

Runtime Error

/

tmp/1441374095420_0.128157726180623577-0/youngandroidproject/..src/appinventor/ai_marcus_bob/BobBar/Screen1.yail:128:228: unbound location null

Attached follows my project in .aia and .apk

I wonder if you can help me solve this problem? For the project I did only I work when I'm using the App Inventor.

hugs !!!

apk file removed, see the posting guidelines

Taifun

BobBar.aia

Taifun

Sep 4, 2015, 10:26:13 AM9/4/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...

To download the aia file, upload it to  App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...
Thank you.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Marcus Paulo Amorim

Sep 4, 2015, 11:28:03 AM9/4/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks for the tip!
Please find attached the block that generates error.
Screen.jpg

Abraham Getzler

Sep 4, 2015, 1:17:30 PM9/4/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I notice you are calling Screen2 with an empty socket.
Add an empty text block to fill it.

ABG

Marcus Paulo Amorim

Sep 4, 2015, 3:37:21 PM9/4/15