New Community Site

Evan Patton

Dec 20, 2019, 9:29:26 AM12/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello app inventors,

We are launching a new community site using Discourse for asking questions, sharing content, and for future announcements about our Android and iOS versions. The new site allows for more granular controls over what types of discussions to follow and also supports dragging and dropping of blocks images saved using the "Download Blocks as PNG" context menu item to allow easier code sharing. This new platform will also give us more control over adapting the functionality to meet the needs of the App Inventor community. We kindly request that any new discussions be started there. We will leave this group writable until January 15, 2020 so that existing conversations can be wrapped up. After January 15th, this site will be made read-only and all further discussions will continue on community.appinventor.mit.edu

Cheers,

Evan W. Patton, Ph.D.
On behalf of the MIT App Inventor team

This conversation is locked