Ispas Laurentiu

May 10, 2019, 12:10:01 PM5/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I'm trying to make an application to take a picture and send it to Google Drive. But when I click the Upload button does not load my image on the Drive ... At Status, even the messages I set do not get them when I click on the Upload button ... I've attached pictures of the block and script codes.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.jpg

TimAI2

May 10, 2019, 12:24:52 PM5/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
The two typos in your postfile block need fixing, does it work then?

&iamgeformat=  > &imageformat=

$file=  > &file=

blocksuploadtypos.png

Ispas Laurentiu

May 10, 2019, 12:31:08 PM5/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

After the changes, I see the successful upload message, but I do not have a picture in the Drive folder..

TimAI2

May 10, 2019, 12:40:30 PM5/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Check again, sometimes it can take a little while, or require a refresh of the view ?

Ispas Laurentiu

May 10, 2019, 12:44:08 PM5/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

I have tried several times, I've also reloaded the page...still no image

TimAI2

May 10, 2019, 12:44:37 PM5/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
And check you have created a new version of your google web app after any changes, and that it is set to be executed by your google account, but accessible to anyone, including anonymous

TimAI2

May 10, 2019, 12:45:56 PM5/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I can read the text in your post at the normal size

Ispas Laurentiu

May 10, 2019, 12:50:28 PM5/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
sorry.. after i make a new script it works, thanks a lot :D

Taifun

May 11, 2019, 8:19:59 AM5/11/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
which script are you using for the transfer and what are the final blocks?
the web component does not support multipart/formdata

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Ispas Laurentiu

May 11, 2019, 8:26:15 AM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
This was a simple exemple that i try to do.. next phase is to do a transfer to a basa date from a site and i will try to send the image with the real GPS coordonate. Now i have exam to university, Buț after that i will try this and if i have some problem i will post here for some help. Thx guys. I am new to this and i want to learn, so i appreciate so much your help here 😁