Emulator not working

damian...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2013, 8:27:19 AM11/30/13
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
I've been using AI1 for a while and wanted to try AI2 before I move over to teaching this at school

Win 7 (64bit)
Chrome 31
AI 2

I've installed the new version of the software
I've manually started the aistarter application
I've built a simple app
when I go to connect to emulator is just hangs and never starts - I've waited for over 20 minutes to be sure.

The machine is not running Windows firewall but Mcafee fire wall and I have disabled this to test but no joy

Thanks
Damian

If you are asking for technical help, you must provide the following information:
- Are you using MIT App Inventor Classic, MIT App Inventor 2, or something else (what?)
- What OS are you using? (e.g, MacOS 1.8, Windows 8, ...)
- What browser are you using (e.g, Chrome version 30, Firefox 24, IE 8, ...)
Also provide as much information as you can, such as screenshots and instructions that will let others duplicate the issue.

Hal Abelson

Nov 30, 2013, 10:24:12 AM11/30/13
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, damian...@gmail.com
checking emulator issues on windows