Vertical scroll arrangement graphics configuration issue

Manish Sharma

Feb 18, 2019, 6:19:14 AM2/18/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Sir,
To use more labels I am using Vertical Scroll Arrangement Layout.But during configuration I am unable to rearrange labels which are below the displayed screen. Sanpshot is attached

1.png

TimAI2

Feb 18, 2019, 6:33:37 AM2/18/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Change visibility of labels to access those lower down, or place groups of lables inside vertical arrangements
Fiddling with Screen1 scrollable and the dimensions of the vertical scrolling arrangement may also help when working in the designer

Manish Sharma

Feb 18, 2019, 7:56:39 AM2/18/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Un checking visiblity option not helping me. Can you suggest any option to change the sequence from component window?

SteveJG

Feb 18, 2019, 8:43:48 AM2/18/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
1) Set Screen Sizing to Responsive
2) Check the Check Preview on Tablet size  box

That should enable you to 'see' more of the Label components on your Designer screen.

Regards,
Steve