tiko

May 11, 2019, 1:59:58 PM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
hello...
in my application appinventor2, i use a webviewer to display an html web page.
the page contains a html link to a pdf file! <a hreaf="myFile.pdf"> clique here </a>
my application can't display the pdf document in the webviewer !!!!
what's the problem ?? please help me.
thank's.

BodyMindPower

May 11, 2019, 2:20:04 PM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Most of the time in this forum might be spent asking for more details (relevant blocks, aia, screenshots, ...).

TimAI2

May 11, 2019, 2:48:17 PM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

tiko

May 11, 2019, 3:30:09 PM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
in this example the target link is known! (he puts directly the adresse of the pdf document)
in my example, the page contains a list of link ti pdf files (whitch are stored from a data base)
how can i display them in the webviewer ?

TimAI2

May 11, 2019, 3:43:49 PM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Is it your html file ? If so, adjust the links accordingly, as above

tiko

May 11, 2019, 3:57:18 PM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
my php web page request the database to store and display informations (the liste of application files) in the webviewer component.
whene i click on download file the webviwer cant't display the pdf file !!!
if the file is an image (jpg, png ...) the webviwer displays it, but not for pdf file!!

webviewer.PNG

see below my page:

tiko

May 12, 2019, 3:30:29 AM5/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
please help me !!!

TimAI2

May 12, 2019, 5:13:02 AM5/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
As inidicated above in the link to Taifun's pdf page, modify the links generated in your php page to include:

"https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=" before the url to the pdf

This works

tiko

May 12, 2019, 3:38:21 PM5/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
nothing!!
that show "aucun aperçu disponible" !

TimAI2

May 12, 2019, 4:52:23 PM5/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Can you provide a link to one of your pdf files ? (as generated by your php page)

TimAI2

May 13, 2019, 2:50:22 PM5/13/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum