Having difficulty staying focused on the support materials

Gamecreature

Mar 12, 2019, 3:15:14 PM3/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I am trying my best to carefully follow the written support materials for App Inventor, but even after the first few pages, my learning disability is keeping me from staying focused on the content and I am afraid that I might miss something important. Never before have I encountered a coding/scripting curriculum that I have to struggle so hard to concentrate on. Did I just happen to start with the wrong material? Is there an alternative for someone who is struggling with poor executive functions?

Evan Patton

Mar 12, 2019, 5:13:24 PM3/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
There are a lot of App Inventor curricula out there. Can you point us to the specific materials you are struggling with? If they are ours, we can work to refine them.

Regards,
Evan

ABG

Mar 12, 2019, 9:28:26 PM3/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Have you tried the YouTube videos by Prof. Wolber?

If you want pre-coded samples with explanations, see my personal collection at

Also, the more prolific posters on this forum have fine
personal sites with good advice, linked from their posts.

ABG