TaifunNotifivation doesn't work?!

Assigned to taifu...@gmail.com by steve....@gmail.com

BierGarten100

Apr 27, 2019, 9:38:13 AM4/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
hello can some one help me with the Extension for AppInventor?
I will start a Notification by a Button click but doesn't work.

I watch tausend of videos and read the manuel from this extension but nothing.

It is a bug?

SteveJG

Apr 27, 2019, 9:44:13 AM4/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Did you download the example aia and  did you run it?  The aia link is at the bottom of his extension description.

BierGarten100

Apr 27, 2019, 9:50:56 AM4/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Yes. But this example doesn't work.

BierGarten100

Apr 27, 2019, 9:55:06 AM4/27/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Oh men... i think i know why ... the newest version of this extension is 3a for nb155 ... in the appinventor app is the nb175a released (2019-03-01)

Taifun

Apr 27, 2019, 10:07:52 AM4/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
see Q6 here https://puravidaapps.com/notification.php#q
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

BierGarten100

Apr 27, 2019, 10:31:32 AM4/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Taifun :o
Thank you for the Answer. I try this other Extension.
You make a great Job with all you Extensions.
Greeting from Germany

BierGarten100

Apr 27, 2019, 10:53:56 AM4/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I have try this other extension ... It is a Alarm maker ?!
I have create a call Seeyoulater1.ExecuteAfterDelay with minutes=1, repeat=false/true, title=test, message=hello, startValue=world, idNumber=1
It show "Alarm set" and after the 1 minute ... no alarm or notification!

Priority is set from 1max to 5min and nothing.

What is wrong?

I have the Samsung Galaxy S9 with Android 9

BierGarten100

Apr 27, 2019, 11:25:37 AM4/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Now... i found the

But this is so insane with the list items and all other stuff. I try it and not working.
It is so boring.

Taifun

Apr 27, 2019, 2:51:35 PM4/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
don't worry
you probably easily can write your own notification extension

more information about how to create an extension see the App Inventor Extensions document
however that will be more advanced and will require some Java skills...