Sprite Bug + Mathematical Operation bug

Hizon Pastorpili

Dec 3, 2019, 1:57:04 AM12/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello, I'm trying to make a very simple game where sprite will fall off in the sky and you must get them to gain score
but having some issues at first the placement of sprite are having a bug they tend to move Y = 0 and X = 0 the first moment you play the game they do this but after the second game they somehow fix themselves and move to location where I want them to go, I even made a "set procedure" a procedure where I set the X and Y coordinates of every sprite to move in their intended location, I put this in the screen initialize to prevent this bug from happening but its still not working
The second bug I was experiencing is the mathematical operation, this is still at the same game, I want to add +1 score for every sprite they catch and it is working pretty good however when I started to make the score higher making it +2 another bug is happening where from 0 the score jumps to 48 and I don't know what is happening

Note: I tried the same code to VEDILS and Thunkable and they are working pretty fine and I am also pretty confident that there is nothing wrong with the code since I am very familiar with the application

ABG

Dec 3, 2019, 11:26:57 AM12/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Show us your code?