Login/registration screen

nic...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2014, 9:08:57 AM3/9/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!
I want to create as the opening page, a page where users log in or if they don't have an account for the app yet can click on "register".
Does someone know a tutorial/example somewhere how to do this? I would like to use Fusion Tables and am new to App Inventor as well as to Fusion Tables.
Best,
Nick

Taifun

Mar 9, 2014, 10:56:02 AM3/9/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
A login template
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

nic...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2014, 11:55:01 AM3/9/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Taifun. I'm using App Inventor 2. Is it also possible to convert the .zip file containing the template/project to an .aia file so that I can import it?

Taifun

Mar 9, 2014, 12:21:21 PM3/9/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
no, currently you have to "translate" it manually
see also the announcement of MIT
Taifun

nic...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2014, 12:25:52 PM3/9/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Ah, that's really too bad. I'm afraid I'm not up to that task (only a one day newbie to App Inventor, without programming knowledge). Too bad, because the template looks really great.
If you or anyone else knows an alternative template that uses App Inventor 2, I would really appreciate it.

Rowan Harley

Feb 20, 2015, 9:07:38 AM2/20/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
I dont know a tutorial but I do have a registration and login that works to an extent. Here's the file
LoginAndRegistration.aia