Medical Prof Need Apartment for June 2010 in Boston

1 view

rvlbiblio

Jan 10, 2010, 12:00:19 PM1/10/10
I´m a Spanish 27-years-old girl and I'm looking to sublet a room or an
apartment in Boston from June the 1st to June the 30th. It needs to be
around
Children´s Hospital (Longwood Medical Area) or a place with an easy
connection. I´m going to spend only a month in an Observer
International Program at this hospital. I can afford up to $700/mo.
If you have what I´m looking for please let me know as soon as
posible. Thanks.
Raquel