Genetics Death Looming for Humans, See Cow Man with Immunology Gone Astray in UK and Beyond

KurtBrownSaintRamBone

Dec 19, 2009, 12:29:49 PM12/19/09
by Kurt Brown,
alias Saint Ram Bone, surviving FDIC federal bank examiner

Mobile Audit Club

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/

and Youtube Saintrambone videos (some were edited by Youtube or federal
censors)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=saintrambone

Segment December 19, 2009:
SCIENCE_genetics_CHIMERA_cow_HUMAN_immunology_BREAST_milk_DISEASE_bovine

Genetics engineering is a very deceptive sort of practice when genetically
manipulating a persons genome and splicing in DNA segments from another
creatures genome. This can be very deceptive because the virulence to the
humans may be worse when using other mammals DNA than when using far removed
species such as insects and birds and reptiles.

The best example of human virulence is e. coli. It lines the digestive
tract of humans. When a virulent strain of E. coli enters the digestive
tract of a human, extreme illness soon follows.

Of concern to me is the human and cow hybrid. I am sure they already exist
as children. The media claims they have just started using cow and human
hybrids for medical remedy and the UK and others are manufacturing these
hybrid human cows and then killing by law after nine days.

What concerns me about this is the fact that the human milk for a human baby
is full of antibodies for the child. Now what happens when we have human
cows is a double edge sword and it cuts both ways. First, the immune
protections passed to the child are not the same, and perhaps even the
excrement of the child could be virulent to the E. coli pool that exists in
nature. Mad cow disease or bovine disease could become a ravaging world
wide epidemic in a slightly varied strain that will cripple human beings,
both chimera that are part cow and those who are partly other creatures, and
those who are the natural three monkey strain of humans.

I have read the argument that we humans have remnants of other creatures in
our bodies, deep in our internal organs. That is true, however, even those
often have to be removed. Also, those organs have been there since time
immemorial and likely were the precursors for the ape kingdom.

My eyes have opened up and I only hope God is watching over us. I feel that
sometimes God can undo what has been done, and of course like a computer
program whose original source code is changed, if the original is not there
for a backup, it will not exist again. It is likely a natural consequence,
like a mathematical chain reaction with set limits and confines to what can
exist. It was nice knowing you.

Sometimes I wonder how deceived we humans really are or how I am deceived.
The mass media of the past and present could be manufactured and we could be
led to believe things exist or occur that do not. I was speaking to a UK
citizen recently and they said the Beatles were for the American a--holes.
Wouldn't that be something if someone manufactured a group as big as the
Beatles were and they only existed in scientific theory.

I was once told that if you go far enough away in space that the Earth does
not go around and around, it simply seems to go back and forth. This
brings back the memory of the illusion of light as a particle, when it in
fact is a wave, as in the double slit physics experiment. It appears to be
two when it in fact was only one place at a time, like a wave, a string of
photons undulating back and forth.

Genetics engineering is like a bizarre gun in the hands of an apt child.
The Beatles lyrics to the song Happiness Is A Warm Gun, as sung here on
Youtube closes this segment.

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Happiness-is-a-Warm-Gun-lyrics-The-Beatles/98016EE12E812CFF48256BC2002124B0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9eJNEVrojw