main webpage - Contact via IRC link

1 view

adrian15 adrian15

May 8, 2009, 1:06:03 PM5/8/09
to mist...@googlegroups.com
In main webpage there is a text: Via IRC inside: Help resources.

I think that it should have a link to an hipotetic new mistelix
channel at irc.gimp.org or was it irc.gimp.net ?

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software
libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk.

Jordi Mas

May 11, 2009, 10:50:21 AM5/11/09
to mist...@googlegroups.com
El dv 08 de 05 de 2009 a les 19:06 +0200, en/na adrian15 adrian15 va escriure:
In main webpage there is a text: Via IRC inside: Help resources.

I think that it should have a link to an hipotetic new mistelix
channel at irc.gimp.org or was it irc.gimp.net ?

I have removed the IRC support option from now since I was originally planed but never done.

I prefer to build some community off-line first and then open an IRC real time channel if this is need.

Thanks,

Jordi,