Part Time Temporary PHP job at UM

Dan Bowling

May 27, 2011, 12:40:12 PM5/27/11
to missoula-web-d...@googlegroups.com, MontanaCo...@meetup.com
Hey everyone,

My office at the University of Montana just posted a position of a part-time temporary web developer. At the moment, we have funding for 4 months of .49 FTE at $20/hr. We're strongly looking at the possibility of turning this into permanent position (but I make no promises to that.)

My shop mostly does PHP work using the CodeIgniter framework. If you're looking to supplement your freelance job, or just want to get some time off during the summer without loosing all income, take a look and apply:

If you have any questions, you can direct those to my work email: daniel....@mso.umt.edu.

Dan