Full Moon Drumming

David Robertson

Sep 1, 2009, 3:21:09 PM9/1/09
to missoula-rh...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Full Moon Drumming is here again! This Friday, September 4, 8:00 at
Jacob's Island. Drummers, dancers, and spectators of all abilities
are welcome. Bring a chair and appropriate gear to deal with weather
and bugs, (if necessary). This is the last outdoor circle of the
season so it's bound to be a special one! Last month we had a lot of
people contributing to the facilitation of the circle and it made for
a really fun time. I hope that continues, but I will facilitate/lead
as necessary. So come on down and get your rhythm fix.

Hope to see you all,

Dave Robertson