new drum classes

1 view

David Robertson

Jun 14, 2010, 12:32:31 PM6/14/10
to missoula-rh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rhythm Fans,

Due to a death in the family, I was suddenly called out of town last week. So, the drum classes that were supposed to start last week will instead start this week, Wednesday, 7:00 at Eternal Springs. They're for drummers of all levels and I'll have some extra drums there for people who don't have one. I'll have easy parts for newer drummers and harder parts and arrangements for the more advanced drummers and we'll all play some cool rhythms. I'll stack up the parts similar to full moon drumming with some extra instruction time to make sure everyone knows their part. Cost will likely be $8-$10/class though that has yet to be finalized.

Any questions? reach me at 880-3283.

Dave Robertson