drum news 5/10

David Robertson

May 6, 2010, 9:58:21 PM5/6/10
to missoula-rh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rhythm Fans,

Would anyone be interested in full moon drumming this summer? I'm
trying to gauge interest to see if it's worth reviving for the warm
weather months. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Also, I've had more people lately contacting me about djembe/drum
lessons. I can tailor lessons to your ability level and interests
from basic fun with rhythm to traditional rhythms to solo techniques.
Focus can be on djembe/hand drums, dounouns, or both. I charge $20/
hour for individual instruction or $10/person/hour for groups. I can
be reached at 880-3283 or d...@bresnan.net . More info. on my drum
background and experience is on the montana rhythm wiki,
montanarhythm.pbworks.com

Thanks,

Dave

Beth Kennedy

May 7, 2010, 10:40:37 PM5/7/10
to missoula-rh...@googlegroups.com

If I'm in town, I'd definitely come to FMD. Even if we just jam it would be
fun to get together.
Beth

Michael Rainbow

May 8, 2010, 11:59:24 PM5/8/10
to missoula-rh...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

I am not sure how much I'll be around this summer but I would love
coming to the FMD when I am here. The drumming is really awesome when
outside and I would love it.

Michael

On May 6, 2010, at 7:58 PM, David Robertson wrote:

> Hi Rhythm Fans,
>

> Would anyone be interested in full moon drumming this summer? I'm
> trying to gauge interest to see if it's worth reviving for the warm
> weather months. If anyone is interested, let me know.
>
> Also, I've had more people lately contacting me about djembe/drum
> lessons. I can tailor lessons to your ability level and interests from
> basic fun with rhythm to traditional rhythms to solo techniques. Focus
> can be on djembe/hand drums, dounouns, or both. I charge $20/hour for

David Robertson

May 9, 2010, 8:50:43 PM5/9/10
to missoula-rh...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply Michael, Hope all's well on your end.

Dave