Turkey Traverse

David William Bitner

Nov 16, 2022, 6:49:06 PM11/16/22
to Missing Link Running Club
Milo's running the Turkey Traverse (me too)! Who else is running?

What pups are going to be there for Milo to play with?

If anyone needs a Missing Link Running Bandana for their pups to sport (or if you are feeling like being particularly stylish yourself), let me know!

Tara Rourke

Nov 16, 2022, 7:12:04 PM11/16/22
to David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
Ollie and I will be there! It will be his first “official” race 🤣

Sent from my iPhone

--
Missing Link Running Club is free and open to all. Please consider supporting the club financially at https://missinglinkrunning.com/run-club.

By attending any Missing Link Running activity you agree to terms at https://missinglinkrunning.com/terms.
---

Jane Bolla

Nov 16, 2022, 11:18:07 PM11/16/22
to David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
I will be there.

Kylie Daniels

Nov 17, 2022, 7:59:32 AM11/17/22
to David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club
We have a birthday party that morning - Chasqui will be sad to miss it! But we are signed up for the 5K Skijor during Loppet Festival and I'm hoping to get out as much as possible with Chasqui this winter!

On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 5:49 PM David William Bitner <bit...@missinglinkrunning.com> wrote:

Nikki Noteboom

Nov 17, 2022, 9:00:50 AM11/17/22
to Kylie Daniels, David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club

Mary Bolla

Nov 17, 2022, 12:32:59 PM11/17/22
to Jane Bolla, David William Bitner, Missing Link Running Club