Saturday run

David William Bitner

Jul 5, 2024, 1:37:02 PMJul 5
to Missing Link Running Club
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that the official missing link run tomorrow is to run the race at Afton. For those of you not running Afton, you can run with the Loppet group that meets at the wirth trailhead at 8a.

We're rolling back through North Dakota right now. If we get back tonight, haven't decided yet if I'll head to Afton to cheer people on or join the group at Wirth. (Or decide that I'm too tired after driving across the country and just sleep in).

On Monday, I'll be back to our regular spot at Wirth as normal!

Hope to see y'all soon!

Coach Bit

David William Bitner

Jul 5, 2024, 2:05:20 PMJul 5
to Missing Link Running Club
Oh wait! Just saw that the Loppet Wirth group is not meeting tomorrow!