Ice age trail run Saturday at 9am

Mike Schowalter

Nov 17, 2022, 7:45:46 AM11/17/22
to Missing Link Running Club
Hi all,

I’ve organized a little group run via a local Facebook-based trail running group and thought I’d share with you all too. We’re going to run most of the singletrack at Wert before jumping on the Ice Age Trail. It’ll be an out and back, and one can skip the Wert trails on the way back if they want to shorten mileage. Here’s what the out will look like, although folks are free to run longer or mix it up if they wish: https://www.strava.com/routes/3026595497309697238

LOCATION: Wert Nature Preserve (https://goo.gl/maps/p8Qj7pp34QLVZxLj6). This is across from Lions Park, quickly up a little dirt road to the trailhead.

TRAIL MAP: https://www.cityofstcroixfalls.com/.../Trails_of_St... (See the orange, purple, blue and faint yellow on the north end).

As usual, we'll run at conversation paces, allowing for different groups to break up based on distance, pace, etc.

And it goes without saying, but it’ll be our first shot of real cold this weekend, so dress appropriately!

Mike Schowalter

Mike Schowalter

Nov 17, 2022, 12:05:46 PM11/17/22
to Missing Link Running Club
Hello again!

Deer rifle season begins this Saturday in Wisconsin, so we’ve CANCELED the run. Sorry for the late add and then cancellation. I had been looking at 2021 dates without realizing it….

Mike

--
Missing Link Running Club is free and open to all. Please consider supporting the club financially at https://missinglinkrunning.com/run-club.

By attending any Missing Link Running activity you agree to terms at https://missinglinkrunning.com/terms.