Global Running Day Party!

David William Bitner

Jun 5, 2024, 9:56:16 AMJun 5
to Missing Link Running Club
Happy Global Running Day!

Don't forget that we'll be heading to Tom and Gail's (directly across the street from our warmup field) after our run for some popsicles, pizza, and beverages tonight. Please come even if you aren't running (we'll finish up our run and head across the street by 7:15). If you have a folding chair, throw it in your car in case we need the extra seating.

I'll bring the heat press out and a variety of Missing Link logos (both the Milo paw and the "wordmark" in various sizes) if anyone has any shirts/jackets/shorts/hats that they'd like MissingLinkified.

Look forward to seeing you tonight!

-bit