Re: [missing-link-running-club] Abridged summary of missing-link-running-club@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

John Daniels

May 3, 2022, 8:58:15 AM5/3/22
to Missing Link Running Club
Looking forward to the challenge!

Bit - is there any way to see a list of who's coming?

I don't remember what we did for water last year - thinking we brought some gallon jugs ...???

Thanks, JD

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 12:29 AM <missing-link...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
David William Bitner <bit...@missinglinkrunning.com>: May 02 08:46AM -0500

Hey all,

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you at the Spring Challenge! We still
have plenty of room
<https://missinglinkrunning.com/Store/2022-spring-challenge-at-glacial-lakes> ...more

David William Bitner

May 4, 2022, 11:16:24 AM5/4/22
to John Daniels, Missing Link Running Club
Hey JD and Bonnie,

Smaller group than last year. Here's who has registered so far (still room if you know anyone else who'd like to join us - but let me know by Thursday at the latest).

Christianne
Lisa
Sam
Whitney
JD
Torrey
Mark
Bonnie
Warren
Martin
Ali
Corey
Peter
Marin
David

--
If you wish to support the Missing Link Running Club, please consider making a one time payment at https://www.missinglinkrunning.com/Store/support-your-coach or monthly payments at https://www.missinglinkrunning.com/signup/missing-link-run-club-supporter.

By attending any Missing Link Running activity you agree to terms at https://missinglinkrunning.com/terms.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Missing Link Running Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/missing-link-running-club/CAGyXnJZHJK72S2dXAGJqs6UPRDiX9FaoOWEVEvOXd8A4%2BhFdRg%40mail.gmail.com.