Time to start running together again!

David William Bitner

Mar 2, 2022, 5:25:10 PM3/2/22
to Missing Link Running Club
Hey Missing Linkers -

It's time to come out of hibernation and start getting together again!

We'll start things back up next Monday. For the next few weeks, Monday and Wednesday runs will meet at the Minnehaha Creek Bunny at 6pm. Try to be there on time as we will try to leave promptly. We'll be using a mix of roads and trails along the creek depending on conditions, but be ready to potentially get muddy.

We'll start out next week with just easy runs along the creek (or roads near the creek depending o n conditions) towards Lake Nokomis. We'll try to keep together as much as possible or split into some pace groups.

I'm going to keep a calendar up to date along with the emails this year with our workouts. I'm going to try sending workouts as calendar invites, so that we can also more easily get an idea of how many folks are going to be showing up.

As always, let me know if any of you have any questions about Club runs, race plans, training plans, etc.!

I look forward to seeing you all out on the trails soon!

Coach Bitner