Saturday's Run / Spring Challenge at Glacial Lakes

David William Bitner

Apr 29, 2024, 9:23:53 AMApr 29
to Missing Link Running Club
Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder that the Spring Challenge at Glacial Lakes is this coming weekend. It's not too late to register, but I'll be starting the shopping tomorrow, so please try to sign up today if you haven't yet. You don't need to plan to do big miles to have fun at this event (you don't even have to run at all - there is a bike trail, great hiking, and a small lake at the park as well - or just park yourself at the aid station and cheer other folks on)! Bring your pups, bring your family (I do need to know everyone that is coming though - kids are free, just let me know and I'll give you the code).

For those of you who are not able to get out there with us, we will not have an official run on Saturday. Please feel free to use this email list or the What's App group if you would like to self-organize a group. Another great option would be to meet up with the new Loppet Theo Loopers group which meets at 8am at the Trailhead.

-bit