Virtual Strength Class

M Hall

Jan 11, 2023, 1:35:14 PM1/11/23
to Missing Link Running Club
Hi All,

Winter is a really nice time for us to reset and work on some areas that we may ignore or less diligently focus on during the summer season. I like to refocus some of my extra time on strength training, which slides a bit in the summer. I've been taking the Fix Studio virtual strength classes (45 minutes) and really enjoy them. They are offered 6:30am Wednesdays, 7am Fridays, and 8:15am Sundays. Majority are scalable body-weight exercises with options to add kettlebells or dumbbells if you desire, meaning little or no equipment is needed to start.

If you are interested in joining one of the Sunday sessions, please use this link:

Meeting ID: 873 0507 6752
Passcode: 418861

If you would like to try one of the Wednesday or Friday classes, let me know and I can send you the link. Thereafter, if you want to continue, you will need to pay either per class or buy a 10-class pack.

Hope to see you on there!
Michelle